Sunday, October 12, 2008

Business as Usual


We are home for about three weeks before we get to go back and get our son. After that I plan to take some time off. So I have three weeks to try to wrap up all of my outstanding projects. I found out Friday I need to go back down to Mississippi tomorrow! It seems so funny to take a business trip during this brief period home, but it works I guess. But I hate flying and I seem to be on airplanes a lot lately. Oh well - maybe work will give me a little leeway on the deadlines for the other projects. I wonder if I will be able to do a little work during the two months I am home with our son - maybe while he sleeps? At least to my knowledge no hurricanes are headed to MS right now.

3 comments:

Joby and Marla said...

At least you will be busy working while you are waiting to go back. I know it must be hard to be away from him but soon he will be with you forever!!!!!

Patrick & Eileen said...

Hello Chris and Heather! We're enjoying having DSL in our room here in Kaz & now have the time to look at blogs. Just had to stop by. Keeping busy before you return will certainly make the time go faster. Congrats on your boy :) I'm sure it's difficult to be away.

Take care and safe travels,
Eileen & Pat

Angela said...

I hate flying too. I am better but I still don't love it.

Glad that you are able to keep busy. You will be back soon!