Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

It is a beautiful spring day here today, and the flowers are starting to come out. I still wore a wool sweater to church, though. I cannot remember Easter ever being this early.

Due to schedules we are not having Easter dinner with either of our parents or family; it is just the two of us. We went to our favorite Peking duck restaurant, which was wonderful. The restaurant owners are really friendly and the food is great. I suppose I should learn how to cook eventually, though.

Will we be celebrating Easter with a little one next year? I assume so! I hate to fall into a trap with this kind of thinking, though. I have seen how sad other waiting parents have been to celebrate their second "last" Christmas/ Easter/ etc. without their kids home.

1 comment:

Patrick & Eileen said...

Hi Heather,
I saw your comment on our blog and just had to say hi! We are close!

I think the Tide free is fine compared with other detergents. Like you I am worried about Kaz as well. Since I can't take our fragrance/dye free detergent - that is one reason why I wanted to try the powder version of Charlies. I ordered it and can't wait to give it a try. I'll let you know!

Last thing I (we) need is to have a babyhouse doctor see us itching or have a rash!!

Thanks for following along (I'll do the same). Best of luck in your journey!

Keep in touch,
Eileen