Thursday, May 8, 2008

Preparations


We purchased these suitcases for our trips to Kazakhstan (and future travel if they hold up ok). Aren’t they cute! I hope the dots are not too much for traveling to Kazakhstan, but we do not really intend to walk around much with them while we are in country. The suitcases are hard sided, supposedly tough, and really light. The large suitcase only weighs 10 pounds, so that will help with weight restrictions. Our current plan is to check the middle and large ones and then take large backpacks as our carry-ons/computer bags. We may decide to get another medium sized one rather than taking the large. I know we should try to pack light, but we’ll see how we do. Having a bad allergy to laundry detergents makes me wary of assuming I will just wash everything there. I have heard people recommend Charlie’s soap, which dissolves even in cold water, so maybe I will try it. I hate trying new laundry detergents, though, since bad hives make me miserable.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hey guys... I was checking out luggage and remembered you all had this cool dotted luggage! Where is it from? Do you have a link?

How are things moving for you now? Have you heard anything at all? Let us know!!!
Tracy